In the summer of 2015, Sacred Heart Cathedral School will undergo a major renovation to the original 100-Wing built in 1955-56. Additionally, to accommodate the site work necessary for the construction of the new Cathedral, the front entrance and administration will be moved to the East side of the building. See all the videos, renderings and images below!
- Construction of a new, 3-lane bridge
- Demolition of the front canopy
- Addition of a new entry point on the East end of the building
- Relocation of the administrative wing to the new east entry.
- Renovation of the existing administrative offices to classrooms
- Reconfiguration and complete replacement of fixtures and finishes in the 100-wing toilet rooms
- Replacement of fixtures and finishes in the 200-wing toilets
- Renovation of light fixtures in the 100-wing
- Replacement of upper floor windows in the 100-wing
- Addition of HVAC units to provide fresh air to 100-wing classrooms, administrative area, and restrooms
- Addition of sprinkler system to the 100-wing, including the lower level
- General painting and repair
- New ceilings & shelving
- Renovation will occur June 4 – September 2, 2015
Official Image Gallery:
Fr. Joe’s “Friday Folder” video updates:
Blueprints & Renderings
Summer 2015 Campus Access
Please enter campus through the Chancery parking lot at 805 S. Northshore Drive.
Club Eagle & Summer Camps
Summer Camp Drop-off at the Pavilion: Please proceed through the Chancery lot to the back gym lot, park and walk up to the pavilion to sign your child into camp daily.
Club Eagle Drop-off in the Eagle Café: Please proceed through the Chancery lot to the back gym lot, park and walk your child to the cafeteria back stairway to sign into Club Eagle.
Please use the same procedure for dismissal.