Regular Mass Times
Currently, we do not have nursery care at this time.
Join Our Parish!
While in the Cathedral, please practice social distancing and do not gather in groups larger than ten people.
8:05 am | 12:00 pm
8:05 am Mass | 5:00 pm (Vigil)
7:30 am | 9:00 am | 11:00 am | 1:00 pm Spanish
Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm & Saturdays 8:30 am to 10:00 am
WHERE TO PARK
- Parking is available on the Southside of campus behind the gym and the upper Chancery lot. On the Northside, use the new lot in by the school entrance canopy and designated businesses along Erin Drive such as People’s Bank, and Emert, Mitchell & Hill.
- Handicapped access is available in the North and South lots adjacent to the cathedral for ease of entry through the side doors.
- Golf cart shuttles are available to and from the church.
Sacred Heart Cathedral is centrally located in West Knoxville at 711 S. Northshore Drive in the heart of the Bearden community.
- From the West: Take I-40 East, exit at Papermill Road/Northshore Drive. Follow the sign to Northshore Drive. Stay straight through the light at Kingston Pike and travel a half mile. Sacred Heart Cathedral will be on your right just past Baum Drive.
- From the East: Take I-40 West, take the Papermill Road exit and turn left onto Papermill at the light. Take a left at the next light onto Northshore Drive. Follow Northshore Drive through Kingston Pike and Baum Drive lights. SHC will be on the right.
USCCB 2020 Liturgical Calendar
Solemnity of Mary, the Holy Mother of God (Holy Day of Obligation)
The Epiphany of the Lord
Palm Sunday of the Passion of the Lord
Friday of the Passion of the Lord (Good Friday)
Easter Sunday of the Resurrection of the Lord
Divine Mercy Sunday
The Ascension of the Lord (Holy Day of Obligation)
The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Solemnity of All Saints (Holy Day of Obligation)
The Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed (All Souls’ Day)
The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Holy Day of Obligation)
Our Lady of Guadalupe
The Nativity of the Lord/Christmas (Holy Day of Obligation)
See the full Liturgical Year HERE.